Maintain your bodywork so that it continues to perform its protective and aesthetic functions!
- Protect the various mechanical components of the vehicle
- To protect users by offering a space large enough to guarantee real comfort.
- Embellishing the exterior appearance of the car to make it look good
It is imperative to maintain the sheet metal of the bodywork of your old vehicle in order to preserve its aesthetic appearance. We intervene to remove rust and to prepare the rough surfaces.
The first intervention consists of removing traces of corrosion by sanding and sandblasting techniques.
The second intervention consists in removing the layers of paint which are on the sheet metal. The metal must be visible after a sandblasting and pickling operation.
Repair – Rebuild :
- Repairing damaged bodies to restore them to their original shape
- Dent removal
- Replace excessively damaged components with parts produced by the manufacturer.
- Recondition rust affected vehicles through sheet metal fabrication and welding assembly
- Restoring old vehicles by producing whole body parts if necessary.
- Personalize a vehicle by modifying one or more parts of the bodywork: tuning, customization……
- Repairing plastic or fibreglass components
Our teams of body painters :
- Maintain the painting of the vehicles, thanks to polishing, treatments, polishing…
- Re-painting paintings altered by wear and tear and making decorative paintings (inscriptions, drawings or other subjects with special effects)
- Restoring the vehicle to its original appearance by paying particular attention to anti-corrosion protection and adhesion depending on the support (aluminium, iron, plastic, etc.).
- Eliminate the irregularities of the part being worked on by puttingtying with a spatula or spray gun, ensure complete isolation of the various coats, and carefully clean the elements to obtain a perfectly clean surface ready to receive the coating.
- Spray an insulating undercoat so that the upper layers adhere well to the sheet metal.
- Sand this undercoat to make the surface smooth and ready to receive the finishing paint.
- Determining the exact colour of the paint
- Carry out the spraying of the various required coats with a spray gun in an oven-cabin.
- Drying the vehicle or treated parts in an oven
- Apply various rust treatments
- Retouching and polishing defects in workmanship